Your job responsibilities will be:
- Design & build levels for casual games from start to finish;
- Test, measure & improve game levels based on robust analytics data;
- Use SALTR platform tools to customize gameplay settings & content;
- Participate in game design process with new ideas, gameplay modes, level obstacles and etc.;
- Remain up-to-date with game design trends, new mobile titles, and best practices of game design.
- Passionate casual gamer with practical gaming knowledge and love of mobile gaming;
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games mechanics in general, and match-3 genre specifically
- High discipline and ability to commit and work overtime if needed;
- Strong willingness to learn and grow, becoming more effective as level designer every day;
Advantage qualifications to have:
- Previous experience of working in Game Dev industry or on a casual / Match 3 game project;
- Fluency in English;
- Having team player mindset: this job requires intense communication and collaboration with the whole team.
- Awesome office environment;
- Friendly & creative team atmosphere;
- Paid vacation (4 weeks).
Apply now by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.