Your job responsibilities will be:
- Developing mobile, cross-platform games working closely with the team (being a team player);
- Working with product managers, illustrators and animators on visuals, special effects and animations implementation into the games;
- Working with 2D and 3D physics engines in Unity environment;
- Developing and building different types of frameworks and toolsets;
- Defining specifications of games’ features together with Product Managers.
- Strong experience of multi-tier software development with C# (Visual Studio);
- Strong OOP experience and architectural knowledge (specifically design patterns);
- High discipline and ability to commit and work overtime if needed;
- Strong willingness to learn and grow, becoming more effective as developer every day;
Advantage qualifications to have:
- Experience in Game Development (specifically with Unity engine);
- Fluency in English;
- Having team player mindset: this job requires intense communication and collaboration with the whole team.
- Awesome office environment;
- Friendly & creative team atmosphere;
- Paid vacation (4 weeks).
Apply now by sending email to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.